Why November Is Great
November doesn't get the credit it deserves
- •It's still fall, not yet winterFall is the superior season🍁🍂🍁
- •It feels festiveYou have all the anticipation of the upcoming holidays without the dread that they'll soon be over.
- •It's cold, but not really realllllly coldYou can wear layers and your new coat! The air still feels crisp and cozy, you're not yet disenchanted with it.
- •It gets dark earlierMost see this as a con...BUT suddenly it becomes very acceptable to stay in and read and/or watch your shows all evening.
- •Red cups at StarbucksRoll your eyes all you want but the red cups are a nice tradition.
- •It's the Thursday of the monthsThursday's are good! Thursday's make you sigh with relief, with hope.
- •THANKSGIVINGThis doesn't need explanation. Thanksgiving is the best holiday, hands down.