DREAMS YOU CAN'T FORGET
Everyone has a few dreams that stick with you or are even recurring. Here are a few gems courtesy of my brain. I'd love to hear yours!
- •Red panther in wedding photoA groom in a sparkly suit posing with a red panther in a dark city street for a wedding photo.
- •Making out with Tony StewartIn my grandparents bathroom. Yeaaahhh, that was weird.
- •Walking through a neighborhood of child-sized homes.This one was recurring as a kid and super creepy. It was deserted and likely haunted. 👻
- •White noiseThis is maybe the only recurring dream I have and it's just ... visual white noise? Like, static on a TV but it moves and changes and it's super creepySuggested by @estherlimtf
- •The one where I birthed a giant egg instead of a baby.Get back into my twisted subconscious pls.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •My family being chased by Darth Vader and his storm troopers.We found Han & crew in his Millenium Falcom in a car dealership wing and took off!Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Gizmo from Gremlins was made of brownies and chasing me through disney 👍🏻I was 6 and fucking too young to watch the Gremlins come on mom and dad. Scarred for life.Suggested by @kendallbartels
- •Reoccurring: I'm a passenger in the car, it varies who is driving and we drive full speed off of the hill.I can never get back to sleep after these!Suggested by @e
- •Reoccurring: It changes a bit each time but I'm running late and come close to or miss the bus to school. In the last 10 years it transformed to running late for or missing a flight.Suggested by @kate81