Things I like about Myanmar
- •Sooo green. After HCMC, which is construction vomit, the green here makes me happy.
- •The people are genuinely friendly and curious. I feel safe.
- •You can trust most people, they aren't trying to scam some kyat out of you (besides taking you to gift shops)
- •Their erratic steering drives. Some cars have right hand drives despite traffic driving on the right. It's so random
- •How similar their food is to Indian food.
- •The best buses I've taken in all of SE Asia. Individual entertainment system, a charging point and a wide comfortable seat. Awesome
- •How western fashion hasn't yet arrived. most people(men, women and children) just wear wrap-around skirts.