Best Tv Show Theme Songs
- •Will & GraceIt's sexy, catchy, quick, and they didn't cut to commercials directly after it. What's not to love?
- •30 RockComposed by the great Jeff Richmond, Tina Fey's husband— how cool are they?! Bum bum bumbumnabum bum da da da da DA! Doo da DOO da Doo Doo do! Really catchy and jazzy and has always encaptured the energy of NYC to me!
- •RoseanneThe song was fun, but it was more fun to watch the faces of the actors change and age through the years! Also that laugh at the end—iconic!!!
- •Gilmore GirlsCarole King and her daughter, Louise Goffin, re-recorded "Where You Lead" specifically for this amazing show—which is the sweetest thing. It encompasses the spirit of the show and listening to it out of context makes me very emotional.
- •Happy DaysIts a classic and it's catchy and it can help you remember the days of the week! Heeeey! All good things.
- •Parks and RecUpbeat, sunny, and fun—am I describing the song or Leslie Knope? BOTH! This show is amazing so it's no surprise this song is golden as well!
- •FriendsCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!! Iconic. That's all there is to really say.
- •The OfficeDo do dododododo Do do do dodoDOO ting ting ting ting ting ting teeng tiiiing! This is one I never skip over on my (many) Netflix rewatches. I can't get sick of it. It's amazing, unique, and unforgettable! I dare you to dislike this song.