Celebrity Couples That Will Crush Me if They Break Up
- •Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestNobody loves Kanye as much as Kanye loves Kanye—this is true, but I think Kim comes as a close second. There's no doubt that they adore each other, precious North, or the money that rolls in anytime they do anything together. Can't blame them there, all of those things are amazing. It feels like these two are in it for the long run, and seem like the happiest they've ever been when they're together. Also Bound 2 is eternal. Never forget.
- •Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin MikitaTheir love seems really genuine and really goofy. Not only do they seem extremely happy in their personal life but theyre close (and happy) enough that they wanted to work together! They started the Tie the Knot organization which sells bow ties and gives a portion of proceeds to LGBT advocates!
- •Chris Pratt and Anna FarrisAnother pair that just look like they have an endless amount of fun together. They are both made of sunshine so they make perfect sense together. It seems like they share everything, especially their adoration for their adorable son!
- •Angelina Jolie and Brad PittOh Brangelina, I did not support this couple (when I was in middle school) because of my love for Jen. Now I see you two were meant to be. The charity work, the babies, the project collaboration—full package. The wedding dress made of their kids' art work is one of my favorite celebrity wedding factoids ever.
- •John Legend and Chrissy TeigenThey just had their baby this weekend and they are adorable. Another example of supporting each other and lifting each other up through encouragement. They look like they have FUN together. Also they are gorgeous.
- •Kristen Bell and Dax ShepherdThe commercials just make them cuter. I feel like their fights end in them laughing at themselves. They obviously love to surprise each other (the sloth!), kill it at vacationing (Africa!), and have a great love for their kids (duh.) I love them.
- •Tom Hanks and Rita WilsonTogether forever this is true love. There seems to be an endless flow of support and gratitude between them. Honestly they were meant to be together, they are perfection! He even screams her last name in movies.