Fav Alan Rickman Roles
I REALLY MISS HIM 💔 These aren't all of them but the ones that came to mind.
- 12.Eli Michaelson in Nobel SonAnother really crappy character but this movie is a ridiculous whirlwind. Alan made even the worst humans fun to watch.
- 11.Hans Gruber in Die HardI mean come on, he's the ultimate bad guy. The movie as a whole isn't really my vibe but he totally kills it.
- 10.Sheriff George of Nottingham in Robin HoodMore evil sexiness. The wig was a bit of a turn off for me but there's no doubt he's utterly convincing in this role.
- 9.Phil Allen in Blow DryThis movie is absolutely ridiculous but so so fun, I believe it's still streaming on Netflix and I recommend it if you don't mind corniness.
- 8.King Louis XIV in A Little ChaosThe relationship between him and Kate Winslet in this movie is really charming to watch, they're a gift as a pair honestly. The fact that he directed and starred in this never ceases to impress me, really enjoyably.
- 7.Alexander Dane in Galaxy QuestSo so funny and charming even while carrying that dry English cynicism throughout. He managed real heartfelt and touching moments in a truly ridiculous film.
- 6.Karl Hoffmeister in A PromiseA little devastating. It's a really gorgeous and underrated performance—he makes so much of the limited screen time that he has, it's a fully developed character that is really easy to grasp from the moment he steps on screen. Phew, he's so good in this.
- 5.P.L. O'Hara in An Awfully Big AdventureThis one is sort of creepy, I saw it for the first time when I was way too young, but I still found it quite sexy and incredibly moving. Also Captain Hook 👌🏻👌🏻
- 4.Harry in Love ActuallyThis character sucks but he is still kinda super sexy idk
- 3.Judge Turpin in Sweeney ToddThe first role I saw him in, outside of Harry Potter, that I really LOVED to hate him in. Also, boy can sang.
- 2.Severus Snape in the Harry Potter seriesI mean, he is perfection. Commentary isn't really necessary, is it?
- 1.Colonel Brandon in Sense and SensibilitySigh. So mysterious and romantic. There's a sadness to this character that only makes him all the more attractive and sympathetic. He can read Shakespeare to me any day of the week.