Film Formalwear: Fancy Dresses From Movies I Really Wanna Wear 👗
Inspired by @brightlyanna
- •The DuchessKeira Knigtley kills it in this movie, fashion and performance are en pointe. I want it all.
- •Marie AntoinetteLiterally this entire wardrobe is my EVERYTHING
- •Sweeney ToddHelena Bonham Carter was the original queen of corset roles, the costumes for Mrs. Lovett did not disappoint.
- •TitanicAgain, the whole wardrobe is gorgeous but this red dress made my jaw drop. Leo Dicaprio isn't a bad accessory either.
- •The Phantom of the OperaI'm not a huge fan of the movie BUT the costume design for Masquerade was incredible. Emmy Rossum looked like a Disney princess in this pink gown.
- •EnchantedAmy Adams as an actual Disney princess was everything. Can I get married in this dress?
- •CinderellaWait maybe I just want to be a princess...
- •DraculaSo romantic, so gothic, so insensible, so sexy. Sigh.
- •The Great GatsbySo shiny, so sleek, so awesome to have also in Leo with you.