I did a semi-bad thing/lied for ok-ish reasons
- •So I watch Jeopardy every day and last year I became completely enamoured with the adorable (and brilliant) AndrewLook how sweet and lovely he is!
- •Because of my weird crush I turned to Twitter to share my problem with the world
- •A lovely man responded
- •Who is this lovely man you ask???
- •Oh just another Jeopardy contestant, Alex Jacob
- •Fearing I would hurt his feelings by telling the truth (obviously I have quite a high opinion of my effect on people) I LIED
- •Alex liked the tweet but WHAT IF ANDREW SEES THIS AND DOES NOT LEARN OF HOW ARDENTLY I ADMIRE HIM???Who reads, whore ads; I feel like a lying whore ad on Twitter my god
- •To compensate I quickly tweeted
- •Zero response. Obviously Andrew has either never known of my existence or feels spurned by my conversation with a nemesis WHEN REALLY I JUST DIDNT WANT HIM TO FEEL BADSorry Alex but you're married.
- •If either of you are on li.st I am so sorry for this experience.
- •However, I am single and Andrew you're kind of a babe 👍🏻
- •The Li.st App: a nerds tinder?