If the Facebook posts I see were equally as condescending to men as they are to women you would see:
As requested by @TVAddict . Obviously I don't support ANY posts of this nature in ANY shape or form. Just be yourself and be happy
- •In a world full of One Direction members, be a Prince William.This is dumb because they're all hot
- •In a world full of Channing Tatums, be a Cary Grant.Again, both are very attractive and seem like pretty good guys to be around
- •In a world full of Hugh Grants, be a Colin Firth.Hugh Grant had a dry regrettable moment AGES ago so like get over it world, they're both lovely
- •In a world full of Scott Disicks, be a Idris Elba.Tbh like yes to both BECAUSE WE ARE FLAWED AND WORKING ON BECOMING THE BEST VERSIONS OF OURSELVES
- •These memes are the wooooorst. Don't put ridiculous expectations on anyone. Let's all just be nice.