Keira Knightley, ranked
She is somehow ridiculously gorgeous and incredibly talented. Unfair.
- 11.Begin AgainEvery performance in this film is great but the script is weak and direction is boring.
- 10.Seeking a Friend for the End of the WorldKeira and Steve Carell?! A surprisingly perfect pair. This movie is emotional to watch, thus I put it at 10.
- 9.Bend it Like BeckhamLike Mindy Kaing, I adore this movie.
- 8.Anna KareninaTolstoy is brilliant. This cast is brilliant. THESE COSTUMES ARE BRILLIANT.
- 7.The Imitation GameHer performance is definitely worth all of the buzz it garnered. She was grand in this.
- 6.AtonementBRB crying forever
- 5.Love ActuallyIconic for our generation of course 👏🏻👏🏻
- 4.Pirates of the CaribbeanThe first films I saw her in and honestly the reasons why I started to adore her. She's an absolute badass in this.
- 3.A Dangerous MethodSexy in a very unsexy but definitely sexy way.
- 2.Pride & PrejudiceThe Elizabeth Bennet we don't deserve. 🙌🏻
- 1.The DuchessA completely underrated film. Everyone in this is devastatingly perfect. The costumes are divine, the direction is gorgeous, the story is heart-wrenching and inspiring. If you haven't seen it yet GO WATCH IT NOW!!