My Netflix Plans
As soon as I finish this Gilmore Girls binge on plan on watching all of these!!!! (This is more of a reminder for me than for anyone else but whatever, send me suggestions!!)
- •BroadchurchAward winning murder mystery series starring David Tennant and Olivia Colman???? Yes please.
- •The ParadiseTwo seasons of romance and intrigue in 1875? Sounds like it'll keep me from rewatching North and South (again) and missing Downton Abbey so much!!
- •Man UpHilarious cast in a romantic comedy? Looks charming!
- •Becoming JaneI saw it years and years and years ago and SOBBED over it. Now I've read a bunch of Austen's work and am ready to sob some more!
- •Call the MidwifeThe midwife life has GOT to be full of drama, excitement, and babies—everything I look for in a period series.
- •Miss Fisher's Murder MysteriesThe previews for this are constantly on Oxygen so I guess all that advertising payed off. Flapper solving murders?! Awesome.
- •House of CardsI know, I'm basically Satan for having not already watched this.
- •If anyone has any suggestions send them my way!!I love romance, period settings, and drama!