Things That Were Bittersweet as a Kid
- •The day after Christmas and HanukkahYes my family celebrated both, yes there was the same weird "I'm happy it happened and I have toys but now my anticipation is all gone what the heck" vibe
- •The last day of schoolYAY SUMMER but also I'm really going to miss Kathy who I hated up until she went with me to the nurses office on field day
- •The morning of a birthday partyWHAT IF NO ONE COMES BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME??? Also yay it's my birthday
- •Being allowed to stay up and watch SNLYAS SNL boo musical guests + how tired my 8 y/o eyes are
- •Finishing a good bookThere were tears like 98% of the time, even if the book ended well, because I'd miss my book friends. What a little dork.