Top 5 game changing moments that happened in high school
As requested by my bestie @anivan
- 1.Was cast in my first playI had lines, had to dance, and learned exactly what I wanted to be involved in for the rest of my life.
- 2.When I was made VP of Drama Club and Dance Captain of a showPower man. Makes me regret my lack of confidence. Makes me regret that I didn't go for President. Makes me regret that I trusted friends to stick with me through hard times—my friendship standards are so much higher now.
- 3.My English teacher told me to "write a book, get a PhD"No one (outside of my family) had ever read and supported my writing before. Whenever I doubt my abilities I think of her editing my short stories and complimenting me—teachers whole BELIEVE can change the world.
- 4.Getting stood up at promTaught me that I can trust no man, not even ones I'm JUST friends with. Also one of the first times my brothers saw me heartbroken and took care of me, love my boys.
- 5.I saw Johnny Depp in concertHe had a reunion concert with his high school band right around the corner from my house, I was front row and he said "thank you, gorgeous" to me. DREAMS REALLY CAN COME TRUE.
- 6.BONUS: my choreographer told me to get a breast reduction, "or you'll never dance professionally"Just fuck you.