Women I Wanted to Be, Growing Up
TV and Movies raised me, these women were my idols and shaped who I became.
- •Angelina Jolie as Mrs. SmithHer deviousness paired with her all-black-everything style spoke to me. She's always been effortlessly cool and sexy on a level I've always aspired to emulate.
- •Michelle Pfeiffer as CatwomanShe kicked ass, looked cool, and kept up with (some may argued BETTERED) the boys.
- •Meg Ryan as Kathleen Kelly"Enchanting" and kind. The goodness of her heart basically glows this entire film. Good stuff.
- •Keira Knightley as Elizabeth SwannUndeniably gorgeous AND a badass. Sword fighting, rule breaking—she was a rebel with a feminist cause. All hail the Pirate King 🙌🏻
- •Emma Watson as Hermione GrangerA total know it all who solves crimes and saves the world? Love her. As a total know it all with two brothers, the trio really spoke to me. Hermione encouraged me to embrace my nerdiness no matter what others said.