Breweries I Visited in Oregon
5.5 days in Oregon checked a number of breweries off the to do list
- •Base Camp Brewing (Portland)Probably my favorite. Just a solid vibe and brand....everything climbing related. Really funky saison.
- •Migration Brewing (Portland)Straight from the airport, killing time while waiting to check into our Airbnb. Ridiculously friendly bartender (a theme all week....) and a Session IPA.
- •The Commons Brewery (Portland)Got a shout out for my Villanova sweatshirt. Bartender's father went there. Best beer of the week, a Belgian dubbel with anise, orange peel and cocoa nibs from Oahu.
- •Deschutes (Portland)On the way to the Portland Timbers vs NYCFC game. Meh beers. Highlight was the saison.
- •Thunder Island Brewing (Cascade Locks, OR)Definitely the best brewery view I've ever had.
- •Full Sail Brewing (Hood River, OR)A pint with dinner. Really solid food and a nice view of the river from the outdoor patio.
- •Everybody's Brewing (White Salmon, WA)Popped over the bridge ($1 each way....why the heck do I live in NYC) and had a great view of Mount Hood from their outdoor patio. Favorite beer name of the week: Local Logger Lager