Circumstances Under Which You May Take The Elevator From The First Floor To The Second.
- •You are alone in the elevator.
- •You are handicapped with a disability that cannot be at least partially treated by light exercise.
- •Somebody famous is getting on the elevator and you need to know what they smell like.
- •You are carrying something that is both heavy enough AND large enough to require two hands.
- •You are transporting something that has to be rolled or dragged AND that is not passed out drunk.