Things Houston Has Said to Me Recently
Houston is my number one burrito (for the new kids)
- •We were in a graveyard and I said "have you ever kissed someone in a graveyard?"He leaned in and said "Not anyone living..."
- •I told him I relate to raccoons and he said..."Oh please. You're way cuter than raccoons and the furthest thing from garbage."
- •"I'm so strong I can not work out for years and still be stronger than you."Heavy on the sarcasm.
- •"I thought about you all day today except for when I was eating cuz then I was thinking about food."
- •(This one was without context)"I had a really good ham today. It was really tender. And fatty. That's how you know a ham is good."
- •*coming to a sudden realization about fashion*"Wait...your shoes do matter."
- •I asked him a question about something incredibly nerdy and he said:"I wouldn't know that, I'm not a nerd." *opens accounting textbook*