Things You Can Do When You're Feeling Weird/sad/tired
*not* an all-inclusive list
- •Listen to some Fleet Foxes while in a horizontal position, preferably on the floor. If you choose the bed you'll fall asleep, which is only good if you're shooting for a Sadness Nap.
- •Take a Sadness Nap.It cures the jankies.
- •Buy your favorite food or treat, maybe something you wouldn't normally buy for yourself.Those pointless little packs of guacamole that cost ten gold bricks....yeah.
- •Kiss.If you have a person, they would (probably) be the preferred recipient.
- •Wash your hair.Gosh how many of my weird funks have been cured by a good hair washing. YASS.
- •Re-read a passage from your favorite book.The very last page in Jonathan Safran Foer's "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" undoes me every time.
- •Paint your nails.Cheaper than therapy.
- •Dust your room and open some windows in there. Sometimes it's not your brain that's stuffy but the space you're livin' in
- •Watch this supercut of Robert Pattinson basically making fun of Twilight for five years.Cheers me up every time without fail. https://youtu.be/nFA6Ycch1EM
- •You can do this.👍🏻👍🏻🌲🌲✨😇🍪🌈