5 things I've learned in the first week of college
- •Walking is hardA freakishly large campus, no car, and way too many hills... I think I'm gonna invest in a golf cart
- •To go boxes are beautifulWith my meal plan I can get to go boxes and cups that you can totally fill with ice cream!
- •The power of napsLong breaks between classes are ideal nap times
- •Everyone is looking for people to be friends withMaking friends is hard and especially the first week everyone is scrounging for friends so all the new student welcome things are good to hit up
- •When people invite you to a pizza party there's not always pizzaStill not ok with this one