DEPRESSING FOODS I'VE SPILLED ON MY INFANT WHILE BREAST FEEDING
For some reason it's never the healthy food that I find stuck to her little body
- •Oreo crumbsI have a class 1 gluten allergy so shouldn't be eating these for multiple reasons but here we are.
- •Cold coffeeA little coffee is ok so relax and I can't drink hot liquids near a baby which is why it's cold. Sad fact: coffee spills are the #1 cause of burns on babies, and they're usually on the face 😞😣(according to the lady at Cedars that teaches the breast feeding class).
- •Lay's Potato ChipsClassic flavor. This would be more depressing if it were like Cheeto dust according to my husband. It's never a WHOLE chip I find on her, but it's a large enough piece or enough crumbs that it feels shameful.
- •Juice from a PopsicleThey're Trader Joe's Popsicles so they're not loaded with shit, also it's hot in the Valley and I need to stay hydrated so this isn't that bad.
- •Ketchup from a Wendy's Double Cheese BurgerI know - why am I eating fast food when I'm breastfeeding! That's so irresponsible! Well breast feeding burns like 500 calories a day according to the lady at Cedars that teaches the breast feeding class so it's like I didn't even eat this so let's everybody calm down.