I CAN'T GET PAST THE 1990 TMNT APPEARANCE ON OPRAH
This memory of the Ninja Turtles on Oprah has bothered me for years and I finally took the time to google it today.
- •I was a casual fan of the show but pretty excited about the movie for some reasonMuch like a 1990's Entourage? Possible new list topic? Too late, the internet has already made this joke, apparently.
- •I was about five years old and was smart enough to know these were men in costumes
- •HOWEVER, the kids in the studio audience seemed pretty convinced this was real and they were like MY AGE and I was baffled that they didn't know better.Look at this idiot.
- •ESPECIALLY because instead of having turtle feet, the guys in the costumes were wearing SNEAKERS!
- •And they weren't even appropriately sized for their turtle feet!
- •How was ANYONE falling for this!?This kid gets it.