Sports Teams I Root For
No rhyme or reason except I really like orange, well not completely.
- 1.Penn State Nittany LionsI don't think I have ever even contemplated cheering for a different college team let alone attending a different university. (My family probably would have disowned me if I did.) I am definitely the definition of bleeding blue and white and I couldn't be happier about it (of course I guess I will never know)
- 2.Denver BroncosTwo Words: Peyton Manning but do not accuse me of being a bandwagon fan. Yes I was a Colts fan, but I firmly believe they were just so rude and when you disrespect Peyton you disrespect me and then lose my support. (Also upon moving to Baltimore I realized it was a good thing to no longer cheer for the Colts #selfpreservation)
- 3.Philadelphia FlyersIn my family we have a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and a New York Rangers fan (two completely different people) so I thought why not complete the triangle of hatred? I mean a little family rivalry is a good thing, right? I guess we will see
- 4.Baltimore OriolesYes yes I know you probably feel sorry for me. I fully remember when I considered it a good season if they were just able to finish at .500 but I fully blame my Dad for this following. At least it has taught me how to be a gracious loser
- 5.Phoenix SunsWhen I was a kid I was mesmerized by Steve Nash but then he left to go to LA. By then I had already become invested in this team with colors opposite each other on the color wheel. I definitely do not follow them religiously but I do continually cheer for the success that I will most likely never see