Storylines I'm not over
Not over in a good way and bad way. Probably part 1
- •The Gilmore Girls endingJust no.
- •Sam dating literally anyone but Mercedes - GleeWhat's the need for him to always be in a relationship Ryan Murphy? What is the need!?
- •Jackie and Fez ending up together - That 70s showDid anyone ship this? We all agree she was meant to be with Hyde right?
- •99.9% of Rory's storyline in A year in the life - Gilmore GirlsThat wasn't the Rory we know and love
- •Betty ending up with Daniel - Ugly BettyLOOK I KNOW IT WAS INEVITABLE SINCE IT BEGAN THE SHOW BUT I PREFERRED ALEX OK
- •Raj not having a steady relationship The big bang theoryWell this is kind of a cheat as it is more of the lack of a storyline I'm not over but seriously why can't Raj have a happy ending like the rest?
- •Rachel and Joey as a couple - Friends...so strange
- •Finn dating Quinn - GleeI'm not over how good this storyline was at the time i hated it bc finchel forever but it did so much for much needed character development
- •99% of the storylines from The Fosters - The FostersThey are mostly interesting and exciting
- •House and Cuddie - HouseEven though they didn't have a happily ever after as we all wished they did the storyline was defiantly an exciting one
- •When House was shot - HouseSticking with House, there were many storylines that kept us engaged but this one was a favourite
- •Treat yo self - Parks and recWHO DIDN'T LOVE THIS
- •Ron and the Tammies - Parks and recI guess it can be seen as a running gag but who cares it makes the list, too funny to leave off