Why The Gilmore Girls Revival disappointed me
a list of only some reasons...
- •Lack of LaneAll I wanted was justice for Rosenthal's trainwreck of a storyline for here but nooooo
- •Lack of JessWe were promised 3 eps, yet only saw him in 2. Not cool Amy. Not cool.
- •The endingIt would have worked at the end of season 7, but doesn't fit now
- •The uber jokeGot really old, really quick
- •Rory walking into a interview with 0 ideasYes, it seemed like she was going to get the job, but how can you say you are a journalost have NO ideas wtf Rory¿
- •The full circle bullshitASP no one and i mean NO ONE wanted the characters to end up like their parents that exactly what the orginal run explored so how did they all end up like their parent
- •Luke and Lorelai still not being able to communicateIt's ridiculous tbh
- •PaulPaul deserved better. 3 year relationship and she had to have note to remind herself to dump in. Also he was a sweet guy who was treated badly by all. Am I supposed to root for Rory?
- •Lorelai still having an attitude towards JessGet. The. Fuck. Over. It.
- •How have Rory and Jess not seen eachother in that long - unrealistic
- •Dean's endingDean was trash. How can Rory look back on that relationship and not seen that he truly was the worst. He did not deserve her kind words. Smh.
- •Jess not being a Luke and Lorelai's wedding
- •The undoing of Logan's character developmentHe was everything he didn't want to be
- •All the cheating