Albums that changed my life
- •This is the first album that I remember owning. I don't know how or why. Cowpunk is still good, though.
- •Their cover of "See that my Grave is Kept Clean" is the best song I've ever heard.
- •I'll probably lose my hearing 5 years earlier than I ought to due to my loud replaying of this album throughout highschool. Finding hardcore music for myself was a big deal for me.
- •I remember this album coming out, and listening to it in repeat as I drove my white, 2000 Saturn LS to and from trombone lessons at U-M. This album contains memories of both breakups and happier things.
- •This was my second introduction to Mark Kozelek's music, which has had a huge impact on me. I cannot imagine living the past few years without the sound of his guitar or the honesty of his narration.