Childhood movies that hit me hard
- •ETIdk if it's a children's movie being that there is a terrifying looking extra terrestrial with weird feet squishing around but damn, I cry every time. And I have an ET tattoo now.
- •Now & ThenI just wanted to be one of the girls. Those clothes! Those bikes! The music! Devon Sawa❤️. But obv their storylines were (could be) relatable
- •The Chipmunk AdventureAfter the boys AND the girls traveling the world in blue and pink hot air balloons (respectively), they realize money is more important than family and safety...errrr I mean family and safety is more important than money
- •Home AloneTbqfh, i think being home alone as a child is way more fun than going to Paris for Christmas
- •Fly Away HomeBecause little Anna Pacquin teaches a bunch of geese to fucking fly! much inspiring.