Used Car Sales Tactics
How I imagine the salesman attempting to sell my '96 used dodge stratus
- •Torn seats? Yeah less pleather, for the environmentally conscious.
- •Too much rust on the exterior? Sorry I didn't know you were uninterested in American steel breathing too much freedom oxygen
- •We've misplaced the title but I'm 99.9% confident Will Ferrel was the previous owner.
- •Yeah it only plays cassettes, I would argue that's trendier. 90s are back.
- •220,000 miles is nothing. I owned the exact same model of this car. That baby was going for 400,000+ miles before a museum purchased the car from me as a collectors item.
- •Cracked windshield? Demands more attention to the road. I thought you were interested in safety features.