FUN(!) DATE IDEAS FOR LOS ANGELES
tired of cold coffee and talking about how nice the weather always is and will be until you die? try these dates instead!
- •go to Griffith Park and invent stories to tell tourists about the Hollywood signhere's a freebie: "did you know that Tom Cruise lives in a little room in the crux of the W?" best story wins the date
- •dress up as construction workers and help repair a building on Sunsetbe sweet and let your date steer the crane
- •walk from Culver City to North Hollywoodoutdoorsy!
- •go house-shopping in Eagle Rockthere's no better way to break the ice than immediately taking on a mortgage and moving in together
- •operate a gondola in the Venice canalsgood for old-fashioned romantic types. added bonus of possible profit
- •stage a mock-debate at the Silver Lake Intelligensiapotential topics include: city politics, religious beliefs, favorite sex positions, pour-over strats
- •do a bunch of ketamine and perform at UCBhave fun coming up with a goofy team name! ideally, don't cry
- •channel the spirits of Old Hollywood stars in an abandoned house in the Hillsmake sure it's abandoned, please
- •day-drink tallboys in Good Times at Davey Wayne's backyard and then uber to Night and Market Song and eat Thai foodif your date orders a High Life, she's the one