How to Make an Oscar Winning Movie
- •all or mostly white cast
- •if you can't get an all white cast, make it an all or mostly black cast and call it "revolutionary"I'm sorry, shouldn't movies like this be pretty normal by now? I mean seriously it's 2016. plus black movies can have plots that are more than racism and gangs
- •have a well liked actor/actress play the main role
- •have many "artsy shots" in fact, have too many artsy shots where the audience starts saying "well...I think it's good, I mean, I can't tell if the constant panning to the bird is symbolism or just for aesthetic purposes"
- •plot doesn't matteryou can have a shitty plot and still win an Oscar
- •final note: how the fuck are some of these films nominated