Things I want to accomplish before 2016 ends (a reverse New Years resolutions list)
- •Learn to drive standardI've tried at least five times and always end up having a mild panic attack and yelling at my ever-patient husband who is just trying to teach me. It's dumb that I don't know.
- •Make a quiltIt doesn't have to be the least bit good, but I want to finish one and know if I even like it.
- •Finally take a girls trip to MontrealWe have been talking about it for years. I can't wait to relive my youth. And bagels. And poutine.
- •Paint the rocking chairSeriously guys. I bought that thing like 6 years ago with great intentions. Time to paint it.
- •Visit Brimsfield antique showAgain, I've been talking about it for yeeeeeaaaarrrrssss. Time to just go. Also, think of the amazing photos
- •Three words. Legit birthday party.Actually throw myself a birthday party. And enjoy it.