habits: grad school edition
when you're too busy thinking about psychology to do anything different
- •ordering the same thingsometimes this is because there's only one vegetarian thing on the menu (ahem, starbucks breakfast), but most of the time it's because I'm afraid of spending $$$ on mediocre food
- •wearing the same shoesI love buying shoes, but I hate deciding which ones to wear each morning. so I go with the tried and true favorite for my feet -- birkenstocks
- •wearing the same clothesnow I'm just too lazy to pre-plan outfits. so I wear mostly black everyday. there's beauty in the everyday uniform...
- •making the same foodsI cycle out of wanting and not wanting trader joe's gyozas constantly. same with breakfast burritos.
- •going to the same placesmostly for work...office, loud forest, crepetown.