songs I want on the soundtrack to the film adaptation of my life
under the assumption that wes anderson will write and direct (owen wilson can help too)
- •"I Am Waiting" -- The Rolling Stoneswhen I'm reunited with my love interest after a misunderstanding that leads to a temporary separation
- •"Self Control" -- Frank Oceanlovelorn depression montage, cause no one does it better than frank
- •"Lets Get It Started" -- Black Eyed Peasstatistics montage? I feel like there'd have to be a montage of me figuring out how to do stats.
- •"Leaves That Are Green" -- Simon and GarfunkelI really like the harpsichord in this song, a great aging/seasons changing song. I'd probably be walking to class with leaves falling around me, smiling contentedly
- •"Bizarre Love Triangle" -- New Orderconference dance party, when I lock eyes with my initial (bad) love interest and rush to make out with them at the 3:30 minute mark
- •"Rainy Days and Mondays"-- Carpentersmorning montage during depressive sequence, or showing my life before I meet the love interest that will Change Everything
- •"Roll Away The Stone" -- Mott the Hoopleconfident walking through conference montage, with at least one hair flip between "roll" and "stone"
- •"Life Itself" -- Glass Animalsvague party/friday night/🔥 montage...a series of shots, toasts, bad dancing