Care Box Ideas for Your Friend Who is Moving
I just moved, and I did a terrible job organizing my car so that I had what I needed. I also did a terrible job of asking for help. So if you have a friend that's moving that doesn't need help packing or carrying boxes, you can still show love: just make them a little bag that can stay on their dashboard until they're all done and need it.
- •Hand sanitizer.Their soap is gone and packing is a dirty job. When they hop in the car to start driving, they will want hand san.
- •Face wipesSee above. I love the Alba brand ones, but there are a lot of awesome options.
- •WaterAt least 1L, but make sure it can fit in a cup holder
- •Nuun tabletsThey're electrolyte tablets that work like alka seltzer. Drop 'em in water and you have a Gatorade-like drink without the syrupy taste. Believe me, if they're moving, they'll need to rehydrate.
- •Snacks.Not too sugary, but everything helps. My sister in law got me a NatureBox and it was AMAZING.
- •A nail fileI broke four nails and two toenails and then they started catching on everything. These are from etsy (https://www.etsy.com/listing/292569529/crystal-etched-glass-nail-file-hand?&gclid=CIj9z6iY0M4CFQMmhgod7QgARQ) but you can get them anywhere.