I need easy reading suggestions
So I wanted to curl up in bed with a book, but I'm at that point in the year where all my books are serious. Serious nonfiction, serious fiction, I have to really focus when I read them. But I'm tired and I don't want to focus; I just want to read. What books should I keep on hand for such an occasion?
- •I have the Harry Potter seriesI mean, they're classic. But I've read them so many times I think I need some new blood.
- •I have the Hunger Games series.Somehow they seemed serious tonight. Heartache and oppression and death.
- •I have the Ender series.Also amazing, but there's a lot of sadness and strife too.
- •The last book I read that fit the bill was "Truthwitch" by Susan DennardMaybe I need more YA fiction?
- •I mean, I have YA fiction, but I have the serious ones.Like Jacob Have I Loved, Hatchet, etc
- •I only have trashy romance novels on kindle.Maybe I should get some in physical format...
- •Can you make me some suggestions of your favorite mindless-but-still-good reads?