Movies That Never Get Old
I'm sitting here with my Manhattan, flipping between The Princess Diaries 2 and The Italian Job, and thinking of movies I will always stop to watch if they're on tv, or can always count on to be enjoyable. These are in no particular order and I'm sure I'll think of more
- •The Italian JobI don't necessarily put it on, but I always enjoy it when I watch it.
- •A Few Good MenI love it. Always.
- •The American PresidentI love everything about this movie.
- •Lord of the Rings trilogyHonestly though, even more than I love the movies I love the behind the scenes of the extended versions. I could (and have!) watched them all day.
- •Jane EyreI love all versions but particularly the Ruth Wilson one because it was my first. I love how she is always, unwaveringly, on her own side.
- •Casino RoyaleI have never loved a James Bond more than Daniel Craig, and when I grow up I want to be witchy, wonderful Eva Green
- •Gone With the WindI know it's a problematic story for many reasons, but it's one of my favorites of all time.
- •Last HolidayAwesome. And uplifting every time.
- •The MummyBrendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz for everything (except the sequels)
- •Sister ActOmg when the shy mousy nun sings the descant of "Ave Maria" I get verklempt every time!!
- •❤️❤️❤️Suggested by @cvlop61
- •The Princess BrideAny time you can't decide what to watch, just put on the princess bride. You can never go wrong.
- •TombstoneJust go ahead and set the remote down, I'll sit through commercials for this one.
- •From the HipA brilliantly witty comedy starring Judd Nelson and his perfect hair. Intellectual humor with heavily moralistic undertones. Also...Judd Nelson and his perfect hair. Need i say more?Suggested by @musesofamustardseed