One photo for every place I've visited this past year - Part 1
Inspired by @lizelle. This will have to be part one, because in about a month I'll be moving from the east coast to the west coast, so I'll have a few more pictures to contribute.
- •Bahamas, January 2016🎶🎶 Each little snail here Know how to wail here That's why it's hotter Under the water Ya we in luck here Down in the muck here Under the sea 🎶🎶
- •Dubai, UAE, February 2016Near the top of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
- •Cochin, India, February 2016
- •Munnar, India, February 2016Teaching yoga at sunrise in honestly the most beautiful place I've ever been.
- •Kumarakom, India, February 2016Eating the best fish I've ever eaten.
- •at an Ashram, India, March 2016On the last morning of our stay at an ashram, we took our meditation on the road, silently walking down to a reservoir, and then chanting the sun above the hills.
- •Trivandrum, India, March 2016Literally my fashion goals at all times.
- •Wheeling, WV, April 2016
- •Easton, MD, April 2016For a friend's wedding. And that girl on the left is my former corporate BFF and best travel buddy whom I hadn't seen in 4 years.
- •Wexford, PA, May 2016If you ever wondered what kind of CrossFit coach I am, I'm the "It's a beautiful day, class! Go run a mile while I drink my coffee in the sunshine!" kind.
- •Cleveland, OH, May 2016At a big salsa dance event.
- •Pittsburgh, PA, June 2016My home for the past 3.5 years. Leaving is bittersweet.