Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •When Simone texted me "my place tonight? Takeout, crafts, I have an article to show you."Walked four sweaty miles to get to her and it was all worth it
- •When Dae and I went to a dinner party. We essentially ate really fancy white people food and got high enough to enjoy this board game about settlement
- •Went on a run and saw a reparative sunsetProspect park is magic and home and comfort
- •Had a panic attackUsed the sweaty school bathroom as my hideout and rubbed toilet paper all over my damp face to calm me down
- •Made Dae breakfastI love her a lot she knows how to hold my space
- •Left school
my love, measured through a list
- •Space is just as important as affection
- •Sometimes our bellies are bigger, sometimes they are smaller but at the end of every night you hold it close and see it for what it is... Part of you
- •Arts nd crafts are actually fun and tangible
- •People don't like the smell of poopThis is a bathroom what did you expect?
- •Doing makeup in between classes is a real thing...NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU SEE IN THE MOVIES
- •The big stall is good for crying, anxiety attacks, laughter, group hugs, secrets, skipping class
This is gross
- •You don't lock your door
- •There's always food on Mondays
- •I like resting with you
- •Had four consecutive anxiety attacks in a row, forced myself into a fitful slumber. Woke up, air smelled like rain, and I stumbled upon the aftermath of an intimate moment.
- •Snuck out of school early. Cried cause Prince died. Laid on a random stoop and freckled. Watched three of my teachers pass me by and wave.
- •The boy I have a crush on couldn't stop smiling and saying sweet things.
- •Zodiac signs
- •Monsters in my closet
- •Everlasting love