SHIT SIMONE HAS TAUGHT ME
my love, measured through a list
- •Space is just as important as affection
- •Sometimes our bellies are bigger, sometimes they are smaller but at the end of every night you hold it close and see it for what it is... Part of you
- •Arts nd crafts are actually fun and tangible
- •I was born to be lil spoon
- •Snacks make any situation better
- •Love is not measurable through only monogamy & heteronormative relationships.Love is the care and intent I put into the actions and people that I care for. I love you.
- •Personal capacity matters moreHow can I help you when I can't even help myself? Let me help myself first in order to better help you.
- •Long distance is possible
- •There are layers to whitenessI learned to be more aware and sensitive to socioeconomic status, thanks for adding a layer to my politics
- •Playlists are sexy
- •The court and justice system favor maternal figures, even if they don't deserve it