RANDOM GOALS I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT RECENTLY
Not necessarily things I need to invest and work super hard to achieve. Whims, if you will.
- •Acquiring wonderful arm muscles.So I can, um, flex.. I guess
- •Acting as the "scary thing" in a new cult horror movie.So weirdos like myself will remember me as "that one chick" from "that stupid but classic film"
- •Shaving my head.
- •Being a great mom.
- •Having one of those moments like in movies where I sing an amazing song at a concert or karaoke and it blows everyone's freaking minds and they all look at me different and the guy I had a crush on the whole movie tries to talk to me and I blow him off and instead go off with my nerdy, but hot, guy best friend.
- •Saving $5000.Lol
- •Giving Jeff Goldblum a big hug.
- •Washing dishes and singing A Whole New World with some guy that I love a whole lot.
- •Having clients that I didn't know before I became a stylist continue to come to me for years and years.
- •Getting married and not being fucking terrified.Lol......!!!
- •Blessing people every day.
- •Not allowing myself to settle for crap!! Ever!!!!!!!!
- •Getting a sternum tattoo.