MY 5 FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON THE OFFICE
Not in order. WARNING: SPOILERS
- •JimObviously. Who doesn't love Jim's pranks on Dwight? His crush on Pam since the first episode warmed our hearts and still sets relationship goals today.
- •MichaelMichael leaving in season 7 was the ABSOLUTE worst thing in the whole show. He was the master of "That's what she said!" All the office workers should have appreciated him more.
- •DwightDwight. No words can describe the greatness that was Dwight.
- •PhyllisThe underdog that went from cute and lovable to strangely sexual.Also remember when she found Dwight and Angela *doing it* and used it as blackmail to be head of the party planning committee?
- •StanleyGood, old, diabetic Stanley. The character that literally related to every lazy person ever.