Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Random photo #1: AcaiThis was taken on the first of January in Ocean Beach, CA. Was craving me sum acai that nor cal doesn't have much of. friends woke me up at 5 to catch the sun rise and explore new eateries
- •Random photo #2: Blurry SacWelcome to Sacramento California. 'Twas raining that day. Friend and I wanted to save some lyft money so we took two trips to use two coupons. Our stop over was downtown sac because why not
- •Random photo #3: SpotDisney store knows wassup
A personal recollection of non bull shit regarding productivity in my full-time student life...
- •Woke up at 8 amThis is particularly hard for a college student. Some chemical reaction is occurring in a young person's brain at this age that makes it harder to wake-up early. I haven't taken chemistry yet but I believe this. You should too. "Early to bed & early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." -George Washington (& probably Beyoncé)
- •Went to cafe to studyTurns out I forgot my charger so I had 30 minutes to speed read and pretend to be on my laptop so I wouldn't look weak
- •Went to the financial aid office THREE TIMES!!!Must I add: how unnecessary, unprofessional, and excessive!!! So basically, I go to one office to ask about grants and they lead me to another building with a different office. I go to that office and they lead me to a different office upstairs. I go to that office and the lady leads me to a website to do my own research. That's when I gave up and went back to the cafe with a charger
- •Relieve the fallWhen you finally let out a long awaited piss.
- •Talk blockTo avoid socializing by pretending to be on your phone. This pertains to public restroom lines, fiestas, your aunt's tea parties, reunions, and the like...
- •Slumb travelWhen you wake up from a nap and have no idea what time or day it is.