FOODS I ACTUALLY CONVINCED MYSELF ARE HEALTHY
Inspired by @pippin. Cheers to eating healthy.
- •Mint ice creamMint are initially plants which is basically the same thing as eating salad. The ice cream is just to add a pinch of much needed dairy. (Also the chocolate chips help me relax so there's that)
- •Orange ChickenThe word Orange is literally in the name and I'm pretty sure oranges are fruits with vitamin D, so if eating orange chicken isn't giving me vitamin D I don't know what will
- •BurritosSo much lettuce! (if made properly) the overwhelming sense of meat, guacamole, and sour cream will balance out the whole thing
- •Garlic breadEssential when eating pasta to scoop the extra sauce... Essential in general, on second thought
- •CheesecakeVery fancy so the world wouldn't make it so much money if it wasn't healthy, right?
- •Tater totsI don't have an explanation for this one, I just really love tater tots