Things I'm grateful for 11/9
On a day that feels like national mourning, reasons why I'm glad(although reluctant at times) to call America a home.
- •So much BEAUTIFUL diversity.We live in a country like that of the underwater sea.. teeming with different colors and cultures and it's glorious.
- •That I get scream "Jesus is Lord" and not get persecuted...maybe strange stares and some eye rolls but no real persecution
- •That I get to spend a million dollars and lose hours upon hours of sleep and tears so that I can be an attorney#ThanksLawSchool
- •For the foodI mean.. cmon y'all!
- •That this country regards children as valuableNews flash- so many countries still regard children as family name bearers and workers. This country celebrates and protects(to its best ability) childhood.
- •The sites are beautiful and diverse and so amazing
- •I could write for a billion years on all the reasons to be grateful. I mourn with you guys that this hateful, chauvinistic, racist man is our leader BUT the glass is still half full. Even more than half!!
- •Art on the walls of metro