Top 5 Mistakes I Make When Packing
As I prepare to leave for #ASAE16, I am recognizing distressing patterns in my business travel routine. What are yours?
- •Forgetting that some critical piece of my wardrobe is still in the laundry or at the cleaners.I may have a million LBDs, but as soon as I'm packing, it seems like they are all out of commission. What is that?!?
- •Forgetting the matching shoes for my outfits.Like wearing loafers to the airport and forgetting my heels for night events. And not the kind of loafers that "go with everything"...
- •Packing too much of one thing and not enough of the other.Recent example = packing tons of underwear, but no pajamas.
- •Packing too much reading material.I read a lot. Digital books, paperbacks, audiobooks...I do not need 3 hardcover books, agreed?
- •Forgetting a memento from my daughter.My business travel goes so much smoother when I bring a drawing my daughter made with me.