My Favorite Non-horror Halloween Movies and Such
- •Hocus PocusI read somewhere on the interwebs that Ebert and/or Roper named this film as one of their/his LEAST favorite. Poppycock. Bette Middler is fantastic! Also Sarah Sanderson is way sexier than Carrie Bradshaw.
- •HalloweentownWho doesn't want to be a witch/warlock? Kalabar is a dick.
- •The Nightmare Before ChristmasEasily the scariest movie on the list. I always wanted to be crowned the Pumpkin King until I saw the movie as an adult. The Oogie Boogie man scared the bajeezus out of me.
- •Halloweentown II: Kalabar's RevengeKalabar's son is a dick.
- •The Office: S2E5 "Halloween"3 Hole-punch Jim! Dwight's Palpatine impression is spot on. And of course Devon gets fired :/ SPOILER ALERT: He comes back