ADVICE FROM MY MOM
- •You can't win big unless you lose big (in regards to gambling).
- •Never quit one job without another one lined up. (I have only violated this rule once)
- •A car is only a hunk of metal (wisdom she learned from her father).
- •There's no ache or pain a tic tac can't fix.
- •If you go just to "look" at a puppy, you need to be prepared that you will most definitely be coming home with a puppy.
- •Home is where your stuff is.
- •Always fully fund your Roth IRA
- •You can never have enough boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
- •Never comment on someone else's appearance.