A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVERYTHING IN OUR APARTMENT FRIDGE
I and my three flatmates are currently studying abroad in Nairobi, Kenya. Buying groceries is an ~effort~
- •Week old cookie doughWe never had the intention of making it into actual cookies. Now too solid to eat.
- •Four squares of a chocolate barCadbury milk chocolate
- •Quarter bottle of ginApproximately five shots worth
- •Half an onionWrapped in tinfoil
- •Core of a mangoSo hard to cut
- •We have made plans to shop in the near future. Will see if we can carry these plans to fruition