SONGS I WOULD DO IN A LIP SYNC BATTLE
We have all wondered what we would do if we challenged Jimmy Fallon to a lip sync battle. Here is a list of some songs I have considered.
- •"Best Song Ever" by One DirectionThis would be best in a group lip sync (4 or 5, whichever you prefer), but it would be so fun to recreate their dance that they do at the end of the video!
- •"Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber featuring Jaden SmithNo one feels cooler than when they know all of the words to the rap in a song. As shown by Emma Stone and JGL, breaking out the rap section of a song is always amazing. Combining Biebz and a rap is just too easy to get the win!
- •"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" by Celine DionPower ballads are all about the emotion in lip sync battles. Exaggerating the emotion gets you major votes in a battle. Plus, there are a few random spoken lyrics that are HILARIOUS when you nail it perfectly, similar to how Paul Rudd did.
- •Any Disney songLet's face it: Disney songs are crowd pleasers. When Will Ferrell did "Let It Go", that was an instant-classic. The hard part would be picking the perfect song!
- •"Shot Through the Heart" by Bon JoviAny classic rock song would do, but this one would get the crowd pumped. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
- •"Hoedown Throwndown" by Miley CyrusNot only is this an instant classic from the Hannah Montana days, but I could show off my ballin' dance moves.
- •"That Thing You Do"Have you met anyone who doesn't like this song? Me neither. I would win instantly with this!