Hey, lovely crones! Anti-aging products that actually work!
I'm 40. My girls and I are taking back the word crone! We're beautiful and wise! Go crones! But we're also taking back our young skin. I've made huge, noticeable improvement in my skin using these products. I have somewhat dry skin, but I'm also prone to breakouts. Check out www.beautypedia.com to see where I got my info! Enjoy.
- •Retin-A - by prescription. The gold standard for aging! For evening
- •Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA - for exfoliation, improves texture and prevents breakouts; day and night
- •Resist Ultra-Light Antioxidant Serum - includes vitamin c, improves texture, firms and brightens; day and night
- •CeraVe AM and CeraVe PM facial moisturizing lotions - for morning and evening. Contain lots of good stuff including hyaluronic acid which works with retinol and vitamin c to improve results
- •Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night - for day. If you can wear 2 moisturizers for day, this can go under CeraVe AM for an added retinol boost.
- •Make sure you start Retin-A gradually to avoid redness and peeling. If you don't want to get a prescription for Retin-A, look for a high level retinol product on www.beautypedia.com!