Already on li.st? Open in app.
My son is almost 2 years old and has some interesting pronunciations for certain words
- •Milk = BoopI don't have any idea where this came from but when he says BOOP he is using sign language at the same time
- •E Os = Cheerios
- •Boon = Spoon
- •Too = Turtle
- •Willie hears ya...Willie don't careFor when you hear that alarm going off but you DGAF
- •We're in the Itchy LotAlways say this after you leave your parking spot. This joke never gets old
- •I don't know what you have planned for tonight Homer, but count me out.A porno magazine, large box of condoms, a bottle of Old Harper, a couple of those panty shields and some illegal fireworks AND one - make it two of those disposable enemas. Homer buys a random assortment of items and Marge isn't into it. It's a perfect quote to utter when you place all that random shit you had to buy at Target onto the checkout belt..
These quotes are usually preceded by "I love The Simpsons. Ralph is my favorite character"
- 1.Me fail English? That's unpossible.The worst of the worst.
- 2.To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problemsCool shirt, bro
- 3.Spider pig...spider pigSTOP. Just stop.
- •Sunday Morning - No Doubt
- •Misery Business - Paramore
- •Just a Girl - No Doubt
NFG is my favorite band. Here's how I rank their studio albums. This is the most accurate list. PERIOD.
- 1.Sticks and StonesThe album that made me fall in love.
- 2.Self Titled
Carbonated goodness...how will I pick at the fountain?
- 1.Dr. PepperMy number one always.
- 2.Dr. Pepper Cherry
- 3.Cherry Coke/Pepsi
These are times when I was a little too late or I picked the blue pill instead...I will definitely be adding to this list when I remember more!!
- •New Found Glory music videoI was picked to be in a New Found Glory music video but I chose to go to work instead. I just started my new job and we had an event planned. I should have called in sick!!
- •Meeting Billie Joe ArmstrongA coworker was friends with Green Day and knew I was into them. I went to the cafeteria for lunch and when I returned there was a note on my desk from Billie Joe. I thought it was just a note from my coworker but in reality he brought Billie Joe by my desk to meet me. I literally missed this meeting by 45 seconds.
- •Doing a report on the PhilippinesBack in junior high we were supposed to do a report on another country. The teacher had a lottery system and would allow each child to pick the country. Of course I wanted to do a report on the Philippines, but so did every Filipino in class. I was the first Filipino chosen, but because I didn't want to upset the "cooler" Filipinos I elected to skip my turn. That meant being placed at the end of the list. So then I ended up picking Malaysia. So lame...